[Lazarus] Problem accessing the lazarus forums...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:27:49 CET 2017

I tried to find where the fpc.cfg file is located on my Raspbian
Jessie system. So I googled and found a number of hits all located on
the lazarus forum.
But whatever item I select there is a timeout and it does not
appear...
For example this:
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php
and all othergoogle hits targeting specific posts all time out.
And using the Google cahched page does not show it either.

So,
can someone here please tell me where I should find the fpc.cfg file.
When Lazarus 1.6 starts up it complains about not finding it and
suggest that I should point it to the file. But I don't know where...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden