[Lazarus] Problem accessing the lazarus forums...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:10:49 CET 2017

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 12:25:43 +0100, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus

>> Question:
>> Do I need a different seed compiler than 3.0.0 for the latest fpc?
>
>Building 3.1.1 needs 3.0.4.
>Building 3.0.4 needs 3.0.2.

Well,
on my RPi3 I used my installation script, which downloads an ARM7
3.0.0 seed compiler from my website. It also gets the sources for FPC
3.0.4 and Lazarus 1.6.4 via svn.
Then it builds both fpc and lazarus.

I had seen the statements about 3.0.4 needing a seed 3.0.2, so that is
why I asked. But it turns out that it did not complain about the seed
at all, it just built 3.0.4 sucessfully using 3.0.0 and now when I
start Lazarus 1.6.4 I get no errors or warnings.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden