[Lazarus] Highlight matching brackets

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:30:17 CET 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Martin Frb via Lazarus
> Just checked, Contextmenu > Find > Rename Identifier
> It now is enabled, if you are at the end of the identifier.
> But it is disabled, if you are at the start of the identifier.
> So both parts of the commit are wrong.

Yes. I reverted it in r56695. The change is already in 1.8 so I will
mark this one to be merged to fixes_1_8.
Maybe Dmitry D. Chernov is reading. We need a better patch.
... or maybe Martin can say right away how to fix it. I have no time
to debug it now.

In r56366 I fixed a similar issue in codetools when cursor is in uses
section, at the end of a unit name.
For the sake of symmetry it would be nice to have this fixed, too.

Juha