[Lazarus] CHM help package

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:37:40 CET 2017

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 9:35 AM, Sergey Bodrov via Lazarus
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Creating_A_Patch describes two ways - make a
> small patch or send whole files with instructions, where they should be
> placed. So, I choose second way as more effective for massive changes.

That is not true as Bart wrote. The page clearly says:
---
  If you want to submit improvements to the FPC or Lazarus code, you
need to submit a patch which developers can easily merge.
  Exceptions:
    1. .po translation files should be sent as whole files
    2. new files should be sent as whole files, with instructions
where they should be placed
---

> What's wrong?

That you refuse to understand things that are clearly explained in
this mailing list and in wiki.
Is it a language issue? No, your English seems good.
This starts to bother me, too.

Juha