[Lazarus] Utf8Tosys and SysToUtf8

Kamen Ketev kamenlist at abv.bg
Thu Dec 21 14:37:03 CET 2017

I also use Utf8Length. This is not in the list of features. Which function should I use instead?
Regards,
Kamen

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus

 lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org > wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 13:18:07 +0200 (EET)

> Kamen Ketev via Lazarus  lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org > wrote:

>>  Hello!  My project was compiled without any problem with Lazarus 1.6.4, but Lazarus 1.8 can not find the declaration of Utf8ToSys

>> and SysToUtf8. Would you say in which module are they in Lazarus 1.8?

> LazUTF8

Yes but they are not needed if you use the default Unicode support in Lazarus.

See:

  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Unicode_Support_in_Lazarus#Coming_from_older_Lazarus_.2B_LCL_versions

Juha

 Lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org