[Lazarus] TTrackbar and Wine

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Dec 22 12:01:48 CET 2017

Sorry, this is almost OT, but I don't know where else to ask.

While checking an application, I found a strange problem: under Windows
WS when TTrackbar Orientation is trVertical, it doesn't behave properly
under Wine. The widget size is correct, but Tick Marks and bar movement
behave following the Width value instead of the Height value. In a real
Windows environment, it works properly as it works with other

Does anybody with experience in using Lazarus and Wine under Linux have
an idea of why this happens and how to fix it?

My environment: Linux CentOs 6, Lazarus 1.8.0 FPC 3.0.4, wine 1.8.6

Giuliano