[Lazarus] debugging interface method calls

Thu Feb 2 02:08:02 CET 2017

On 2017-02-01 21:09, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:

> Having a real pascal debugger would be the killer feature.

Indeed!

> Do you know the state of fpDebug? Who does develop it? Do you?
> https://github.com/graemeg/fpdebug doesn't show much recent progress :(

The one on my github page is different to the one include with Lazarus
sources. Yes, other "paid work" priorities has pulled me away from
continuing my fpdebug project. Unfortunately the name conflict is a bit
confusing too. Both share some code from a prior Duby Debugger project too.

I believe Joost and Martin are maintaining fpdebug included with Lazarus
(<laz>/components/fpdebug/).

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/