[Lazarus] Always on top: Object Inspector and Message Window

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:10:07 CET 2017

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Kapibara Pas via Lazarus
> In Lazarus trunk, the message window and object inspector is alwas on top
> and hides everything thats behind it. It also hides the code completion
> window (ctrl+space) so you cant read some of it. See screenshot. This
> happened 1-2 months ago.

It works for me and for many other people. It must be a local config
or build issue of some sort.

> I was about to report this in the bugtracker when I saw that it is only for
> up to Laz 1.63 SVN, not the trunk.

I can see "1.7 (SVN)" there. It may be a user rights issue. All data
may not be visible for everybody even if it should.
Anyway, don't report unless somebody else can reproduce.

Juha