[Lazarus] Cannot commit to ccr

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Mon Feb 20 09:42:50 CET 2017

Hi

I am having a bunch of updates for ccr, but all of a sudden I cannot
commit anything to sourceforge any more since yesterday. The error
message is: "Commit failed (details follow): Unable to connect to a
repository at URL
'https://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/components/colorpalette'.
Error running context: Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da
der  Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte." - the German part of the
message means: "Connection could not be created, refused by the
destination computer".

Even checking out from the read-only server
(svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/) fails with a similar message.

A ping to svn.code.sf.net is successful, and I did not find any
notifications about sourceforge server problems in the internet.

Is anybody else seeing these issues as well? Or, if this is a local
issue of my account or my local computer, has anybody ever experienced
something similar and can give me some advice on how to resolve it?

Werner