[Lazarus] "Procedure list" level depth dependend?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Feb 22 02:32:44 CET 2017

Hello,
I tested with Lazarus 1.7 r54239M FPC 3.0.2 x86_64-linux-qt and nested functions and procedures are listed well (I tested depth 3). The shortcut is Alt+G.

V.
> Datum: 14.02.2017 18:03
> Předmět: [Lazarus] "Procedure list" level depth dependend?

In my program the "Procedure List" function (Ctrl+G) does not
 list functions that are subfunctions of other functions.
 Is there a restriction to show only functions of level depth 1?
 If yes, why?
 I did not found any options influencing this.