[Lazarus] How to get access to TKeyCommandRelationList via the IDE Interfaces?

Thu Feb 23 01:35:16 CET 2017

On 2017-02-23 00:08, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus wrote:
> You can list all registered names with

Ah, that was very useful thanks. I managed to fin the
'jcfCurrentEditorWindow' command, but there doesn't seem to be a
'jcfAbout' command. So the latter will explain why my "proof of concept"
didn't work.

Taking a closer look at the JcfIdeRegister unit, I now see my mistake.
It does indeed only register one command. The other lines are
RegisterIDEMenuCommand() calls, not the crutial RegisterIDECommand().
Dope!!!

Many thanks for helping with this and your quick responses. JCF
formatting is now triggered on every save. I did have to modify JCF
though, as the dialog prompt was annoying. I'll see if I can make that
configurable and send a patch to Mantis.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/