[Lazarus] Animation library

Mon Feb 27 15:15:48 CET 2017

On 2017-02-27 13:53, José Mejuto via Lazarus wrote:

> Correct, swapped compilers :-( a few days ago :-(. Just change
> declaration of NRect from TRect to TAnimationRect and a bit below the:

Before I read your reply I simply adjusted the code as follows (which
worked):

    NRect.Right := NRect.Left +
CalculateLinearPosition(FInitialRect.Width,FFinalRect.Width,GetElapsedMilliseconds,FDuration);
    NRect.Bottom := NRect.Top +
CalculateLinearPosition(FInitialRect.Height,FFinalRect.Height,GetElapsedMilliseconds,FDuration);

The sample program runs and all animations (except "Alpha bend this
form" functionality) works. Two points though:

1) The FPS counter in the form title doesn't seem to function. Instead
   of a FPS counter it seems to simply be a counter that constantly
   grows.

2) I have a 4 core system with hyper threading (ie: 4 cores and 4
   virtual cores). Your sample application maxed out all 8 cores at
   100% CPU load. Not really acceptable behaviour for a desktop
   application I would think. ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/