[Lazarus] Jedi Code Formatter (JCF) issues

Tue Feb 28 12:45:41 CET 2017

Hi,

Is there an actual JCF (included with Lazarus) maintainer? I've recently
been using it quite a bit and noticed a couple of problems. I'll
obviously try and fix them myself (free time is very limited, but I'll
try my best).

The two most important ones for me:

* Some code formatting is not applied (ignored) based on configuration
  settings.
* Some configuration changes are not persisted, so user defined options
  can't actually be applied in the code formatting.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/