[Lazarus] Animation library

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:16:57 CET 2017

El 27/02/2017 a las 23:49, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus escribió:

> Instead of Repaint it should use Invalidate.

Hello,

Invalidate queues a paint but repaint calls an inmediate repaint do not?

In other words, in Windows world Invalidate uses PostMessage and Repaint
uses SendMessage, or am I wrong ?

> And when changing multiple LCL properties, you should enclose it in
> DisableAutoSizing/EnableAutoSizing.
>   DisableAlign;
>   AnimationQueue.PaintAll;
>   EnableAlign;

Yes, I forgot to disable the autoaling, this for sure will reduce CPU
when many controls are being moved at a time, thank you.

This confirms that the lib is not ready to be used :-)