[Lazarus] $IF for Linux and FreeBSD platforms?

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Tue Feb 28 20:37:32 CET 2017

On 2017-02-16 05:35, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> On 2017-02-16 11:18, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
>> Well, you mixed up DEFINED and DECLARED macros.

Sorry newbie question regarding these $IF directives:

can someone explain why you would use "$IF defined" instead of $IFDEF...

Obviously there are likely reasons for using one over the other.

> Dope!!! Thanks for spotting that. I need more coffee. ;-)

Coffee being used as a crutch is bad. Use it for an extra burst, not as
an hourly/daily reliance.
IMHO

Or IMAO
A := 'arrogant';