[Lazarus] i18n questions

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:15:43 CET 2017

El 08/01/2017 a las 2:21, Darius Blaszyk via Lazarus escribió:
> Hi,

[...]
> a separate tool or script to merge the translation strings into my .po
> file? Or did I setup my project wrong?
>
> In general, should the "force update" setting not force an update of the
> .po file in any circumstance (compile/run/build or even save).

Hello,

Same problem here, but I think I was able to "workaround" the problem,
change one form that uses the resourcestrings unit, change also the
resourcestrings unit and "build", not "compile", before save the units.

The bug seems to be difficult to catch as it happens when it happens,
without a clear way to reproduce it (that's the reason that I don't post
a bug about it).