[Lazarus] Translating at runtime

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jan 12 22:21:05 CET 2017

Hi,

I was wondering what the best way would be to translate and app at
runtime. When I call SetDefaultLang from LCLTranslator after changing
the language setting, the IDE is translated on the fly. However
incomplete translations will overwrite only the translated strings from
the .po file and leave other (earlier translated strings) intact. This
will create a mixed language (other than the default) application. Is
there a way to overwrite ALL strings in the application? It would be
fine to overwrite non-translated strings with the default strings first
for me.

Regards, Darius