[Lazarus] TIniPropStorage on Datamodule doesn't read and write ini file

frans fjf.vanleeuwen at quicknet.nl
Sat Jan 28 20:55:23 CET 2017

Hi.

I'm using Lazarus 1.6.2 with FPC 3.0.0. I use TIniPropStorage on a Form
module and reading the value from and writing the value to the ini file
works fine. Now I've tried to place the TIniPropStorage component on a
Datamodule. The component itself works, it shows me the default value.
But reading and writing the ini file is not happening, there is no file.
But there are also no errors.
Is this a bug? Am I forgetting something?

--
mvg
Frans van Leeuwen