[Lazarus] Revision 55440 - TAChart: Allow 3-digit HTML color codes.

Sandro Cumerlato sandro.cumerlato at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 20:55:28 CEST 2017

I respond myself :)

1) "shl 8" is necessary to get TFPColor values (The TFPColor record
contains the Red, Green, Blue and Alpha channel values as left adjusted 16
bit words, with increasing intensity from 0 to $FFFF). Not TColor values as
I thought.

2) 3 digits case has been just fixed in revision 55441.

Best regards.

Sandro Cumerlato

On Jul 4, 2017 7:47 PM, "Sandro Cumerlato" <sandro.cumerlato at gmail.com>