[Lazarus] Running Unit tests for all projects

Tue Jul 18 16:11:23 CEST 2017

On 2017-07-18 14:42, Marcos Douglas B. Santos via Lazarus wrote:
> I would like to know if there is a tool or a simple way to compile, run and
> catch the results for all projects.

MSEide+MSEgui has such a tool in its MSEUniverse repository. It's a bit
cryptic to use (and no help as always), but once you get the gist of
things (Martin will surely lend a hand explaining things) it works
pretty well.

For my own projects I simply have batch scripts that execute
automatically via cron jobs every <x> amount of minutes or hours. The
produce XML output which gets processed by XSLT to generate a HTML page
which is automatically published. I also get a unit test summary email
sent to me. The process is very similar to what I do with the tiOPF
project. Take a look at the <tiopf2>/InstallScripts/freebsd/ directory
for an example. Oh yeah, I also use FPTest (a DUnit2 clone but FPC
specific) - instead of FPCUnit, but the latter should be able to do the
above (I think).

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/