[Lazarus] Please consider adding Application Explorer to lazarus components folder

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:47:51 CEST 2017

Ondrej,

Okay will do. This tool actually helped me fix the sparta docked form
designer yesterday and I submitted a patch.

Also, the online package manager ought to be integrated into lazarus, such
that you can browse and install packages from within the IDE. and if that's
the case maybe we could have a lazarus "what's new" page added to the IDE,
kind of like visual studio, that notifies users about what's new/hot so
that users might find new or interesting packages that would otherwise go
unnoticed.