[Lazarus] Anchoring problem with ScrollBox and Panels

Gabor Boros mlnglsts at bgss.hu
Tue Jun 6 20:22:48 CEST 2017

2017. 06. 06. 19:54 keltezéssel, Michael W. Vogel via Lazarus írta:
> Simple remove anchored bottom of Panel2 and the loop is gone.

Yes, but Panel2 not follow the size of form/scrollbox.

> As you wrote in bug report: "Thank you for the example but do not do
> what I want.", please explain better, what you exactly want (step by
> step, when a user change the height of Panel3, what should happen).

Just "remove anchored bottom of Panel2" then start the example and click
on Panel3 and will see what I want. The vertical scrollbox showed up and
the user can scroll the panels. It's good but the Panel2 not resized
with the form/scrollbox without the bottom anchor. So if bottom anchor
of Panel2 exists the resizing of Panel2 work as expected, if removed the
anchor resizing (by the user) of Panel3 work as expected. But I need the
two features coexist.

Gabor