[Lazarus] Anchoring problem with ScrollBox and Panels

Gabor Boros mlnglsts at bgss.hu
Tue Jun 6 23:10:04 CEST 2017

2017. 06. 06. 20:58 keltezéssel, Michael W. Vogel via Lazarus írta:
> Please try added example. It is nearly the same as in the bugtracker but
> with aligned scrollbox and a scrollbar to switch the height of Panel3.
> Is it so as you want?

No. Attached (I hope ) a better example. The user can resize Panel2 with
the Form and can resize Panel3 with the TrackBar. But want higher Panel3
than the available space. For solve this the whole thing sit in a
ScrollBox. And the "InvalidatePreferredSize loop detected" problem
breaks this solution. I completely don't understand why Panel3 not
resizable to lower than border of the ScrollBox. Panel3 not have a
bottom anchor. From my POV (and brain) the anchors are correct. Panel2
anchored to bottom of Panel1, Panel3 anchored to bottom of Panel2 and
bottom of Panel3 not anchored.

Why got different error message with the TrackBar and OnClick resize of
Panel3?

Gabor