[Lazarus] How to make debugging ignore exceptions?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 08:23:08 CEST 2017

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 00:14:42 +0200, Bo Berglund via Lazarus

>I need to make the Lazarus debugger ignore exceptions (not stop on
>them), which is possible in Delphi (do not stop on language
>exceptions).
>How can I configure Lazarus to do the same?

I might add that I have visited:
 Tools/Options/Debugger/Language Exceptions
and unchecked the box "Notify on Lazarus Exceptions"
(which is a similar setting as in Delphi).
But it does not stop the IDE from breaking on the exception handler I
want to debug.
I need to stop the Lazarus debugger pop-up from triggering by the
exception and allow me to reach the exception handler instead.
How can this be accomplished?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden