[Lazarus] IDE hilite all same words don't check word-only

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Jun 27 12:29:52 CEST 2017

On 27/06/2017 11:16, Alexey via Lazarus wrote:

>> The default is 3.
>> So Words with more chars, are highlighted also if part of a bigger word.
>
> Do you agree that normal editors have "Whole words" option, and not
> "some length up to n" option?

Yes, but "up to" is more flexible, and fully includes the "whole word"
option. So it is better.

Should we limit ourselves, just because others do?

Well ok it currently allows max of 100, if you have many longer words,
then maybe we should allow a higher value. Feel free to provide a patch,
to make it "infinity" if it really is an issue.