[Lazarus] Terminal window while debugging

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Mar 5 13:46:19 CET 2017

On 03/05/2017 05:57 AM, Darius Blaszyk via Lazarus wrote:
> On Linux I don't get the terminal to show when debugging a command line
> application. How can I instruct the IDE to display the terminal? There is the
> console window, but I prefer to see the terminal instead. On windows this seems
> to be handled just fine. I'm using 1.6.4

maybe i'm misunderstanding something but on linux, the console is the
terminal... isn't it? it seems that way over here...

eg: in GUI i open a terminal, konsole, and from there run text and GUI programs
alike... if i CTRL-ALT-F1, i'm at the base console/terminal i can run text
stuffs... i haven't tried GUI stuff from the base terminals ALT-F1 thru
ALT-F6... don't know if they would show up on ALT-F7 or not...