[Lazarus] Error: No Memory left at linking Lazarus with fpc trunk

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Wed Mar 8 13:55:12 CET 2017

I have RAM of 24GB in this machine,

but its a Free Pascal Compiler version 3.1.1 [2017/03/08] for i386   so
i think there is the RAM limited for this process.

I have tried this with different packages in different constellations to
find out which package trigger this. But i have a lot of packages in the
actual project and i need generics.

Can i change the heapsize with-Chxxxxx in the fpc.cfg  and what is the
default heapsize ?

Andreas