[Lazarus] TSplitter refuses to move to the left with mouse (but moves via code)

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Mar 22 22:35:45 CET 2017

Hi,

It is caused by property TSplitter.MinSize. I just tested, when I move by mouse, I'm stopped on this value. But with code, I can go below this limit. You can modify the code:

if Splitter1.Left>Splitter1.MinSize then
(and set MinSize to 50 in Object Inspector).

so the limit will be the same for both mouse and keyboard.

V.