[Lazarus] Annoying lazarus mailing list behaviour

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun May 7 12:11:13 CEST 2017

Hi,

Can we please get rid of the Cc: being added to the mails sent through the lazarus
mailing list ?

In most cases, when I reply, I get 2 recipients. I always must delete 1.

When the original mail comes from Mattias Gaertner, I *invariably* get 3 reply addresses:

to : Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
Cc : lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org,
      Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

I suspect that Mattias still uses the 'old' list address in his mails when
posting, and that this is why I get 3 recipients.

This is VERY annoying.

(not the mails from Mattias, but the mailing list behaviour ;) )

Michael.