[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.8.0

Joe Special at Joepgen.com
Wed May 17 22:27:20 CEST 2017

Am 17.05.2017 um 16:31 schrieb Luca Olivetti via Lazarus:
> El 17/05/17 a les 14:39, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus ha escrit:
>
>> == Why should everybody (including you) test the release candidate? ==
>
> I didn't test it yet but I checked it out from svn and I see that the
> patch here
>
> https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=30931
>
> isn't included.
>
> Is this version still supposed to work with fpc 2.6.4?
>
> Bye
Is this the correct way to report my finding? As a non professional I am
not sure.

Lazarus 1.8 RC1 under Win 10 (64):
"GetEnvironmentVariable('computername')" doesn't work.
When compiling, it returns "Error: Wrong number of Parameters specified
for call to GetEnvironmentVariable".