[Lazarus] A simple way to stop the never ending story of long executable?

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Sun May 21 00:16:37 CEST 2017

I also agree with "Use external gdb debug symbols file" being ON by
default for a new Lazarus project.

Unless of course some debug info formats didn't support it, which would
raise other questions.

This is only a default option for new projects, which would affect
mostly new users or quick test projects, where it should always be
beneficial to keep executable file small.

Denis