[Lazarus] something new

John Landmesser Sascha.Hestermann at gmx.de
Wed May 24 07:26:56 CEST 2017

Hey!

I've got something new and surprising for  you, just  take  a look at it http://see.netnexis.com

John Landmesser

From: Lazarus [mailto:Lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:26 AM
To: Sascha.Hestermann at gmx.de
Subject: Holy shit that was fast

I know you said going back to Kuwait  is almost  impossible  now, but if you still have any  connections there you should try to get any old job there.  Contact former co-workers from there and let them know of  your situation. You said you worked with the royal  family so I'm  guess  that counts for something.

It would be easier to get  your kids from Egypt to  Kuwait than Egypt to US. Once you get some money  saved  up you  can try  moving back again.

That robe and scarf look cool  on you habib!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10