[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.8 RC1 under Raspbian Jessie

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Fri May 26 23:09:23 CEST 2017

On Fri, 26 May 2017 15:52:06 +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd via Lazarus

>My apologies, but since you hadn't tested it for the current RC I
>assumed you'd abandoned it.

No apology needed!

It's just that I have 6 RPi:s running at home for different purposes
and those I use for FPC programming are working well as it is, so I
have not even looked for new releases of Lazarus recently.

The script was done for this:
1) To simplify the initial installation on a brand new RPi
2) To make sure the install is done to the pi environment rather than
global with sudo.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden