[Lazarus] DeleteFile

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Wed Nov 1 08:21:47 CET 2017

> Hi! I have a CGI program that must delete files from a server and it's
owned by www-data which allows me to read a file but not to delete it, even
though the file has permissions 777. The folder containing the files I want
to delete has permissions "drwxrwxrwx" and it's owned by "root:root" and
it's files has the same characteristics.

Well, that requires a deeper inspection. Try inspecting return value of
SysErrorMessage(GetLastOSError) after a failed deletion.

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/