[Lazarus] Assembler window shows but without Debugger Exception popup

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Nov 13 17:26:18 CET 2017

Some more info on the original questions:

The error about "not finding boundary", happens because your app is
paused in code with no debug info. So the debugger does not know where
the function starts or end. Nor does it know where the line starts, as
there is no info on lines.

Alt F7 will step assembler instruction, but you may have to step
thousands before getting anywhere. (If ever you will at all).

The missing stack means the code is not following convention of how to
use stack. It is either compiled with optimization, or more likely it is
not compiled by fpc. The code is probably Kernel, or some OS or 3rd
party library.