[Lazarus] External/out-of-tree LCL widgetset

Mon Nov 27 20:07:12 CET 2017

On 2017-11-27 06:52, Sven Barth via Lazarus wrote:
> The custom drawn widget set is independent of
> the fpgui widgetset and completely resides inside the LCL.

It's state is also way worse than the LCL-fpGUI widgetset. It is still
in a very early Alpha state as far as I'm concerned.  Either way, it
would be nice to see LCL-CustomDrawn and LCL-fpGUI widgetsets get some
more attention. In they were usable, I would instantly switch to either
of them over the Qt or GTK widgetsets.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/