[Lazarus] External/out-of-tree LCL widgetset

Thu Nov 30 00:02:39 CET 2017

On 2017-11-28 09:02, Michael Schnell via Lazarus wrote:
> and  support for Delphi-typical RAD-style development.

RAD style development is highly overrated - I wish you can see the mess
I'm looking at (not my code). Each form are 1000's of lines long with
tons of database logic hard-coded, business logic etc. The business
rules are scattered between data modules, UI forms and stored
procedures. Solving a bug - a needle in a very large haystack.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/