[Lazarus] Delphi, Kylix or Lazarus multi-form DB app example

Thu Oct 5 11:09:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm just curious. Kylix and Delphi (at least v7) comes with excellent
documentation and quite a few example projects. But not a single DB
example shows a multi-form database application. They are all just a
single main form demo. I couldn't even find examples of such demos on
the internet, and I've spent more time searching than what I intended.

Does the Lazarus community have such a demo?

What I'm looking for is a typical "Address Book" or "Shopping/Ordering"
example which has multiple forms where each form edit's a different
business object. In the tiOPF project we have such an Address Book
example - as can be seen in the screenshot attached. But I need an
example that use the traditional "prototype" (aka RAD) style development
of Delphi and Lazarus.

Anybody know of such an example or article explaining the concept (best
practices).

Regards,
   Graeme