[Lazarus] Delphi, Kylix or Lazarus multi-form DB app example

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Oct 5 12:10:47 CEST 2017

> What I meant to add to that is that I find it very strange that no such
demos are available. After all, in a real-world business case (and even
personal) you would hardly ever write a single form database app.

Because that defeats the purpose of a demo project: to introduce a feature
in as simple as possible way (although some demos like the openglcontrol one
is indeed quite complex, but the complexity comes from the opengl code, not
how to use the control).

After all, single or multi form doesn't differ much, it's just the way you
structure your project. Rather than searching for demo, you can just search
for a real application using queries like: "(written OR created OR made OR
programmed OR coded) (in OR using OR with) lazarus" (quotes included).

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/