[Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Fri Oct 6 23:44:33 CEST 2017

I can confirm with Lazarus 1.9.0 r55934 FPC 3.0.2 x86_64-linux-qt.
V.
> Od: Lubos Pintes via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
> Komu: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
> Datum: 06.10.2017 22:03
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Settings in the options dialog are not focusable via keyboard

Hello,
 When I open the options dialog by pressing Ctrl+Shift+O, choose a
 category in the tree and try to navigate using Tab, I can tab through
 the category tree, three buttons and the filter edit. The settings
 themselves are not reachable. Is this a bug?
 I am using Windows 10 and the fresh Lazarus from SVN built today.
 Thanks