[Lazarus] Developing a WidgetSet

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:49:02 CEST 2017

You are quite wrong when you are talking about LCL.
For example, even buttons are not accessible, on the IDE welcome page,
screen reader reports only "button", instead of "StartIDE button", "Help
button", etc. Yes, the button itself is native, but is broken.
Another totally inaccessible component is, probably TTreeview. It is
used in the options dialog where categories are displayed, in the
package explorer etc. TCheckedListBox is yet another example. Code
editor is totally inaccessible, etc, etc.
So again, you are wrong.

Dňa 8. 10. 2017 o 23:15 Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus napísal(a):