[Lazarus] How to enable Code outline feature of the IDE

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Fri Oct 20 17:07:51 CEST 2017

Hi All!

The new code outline feature of the IDE sounds interesting but I must
have missed something along the way. :-[

I perused what I thought were the appropriate IDE Menu items but didn't
see anything that matched.  I have searched all the messages on this
list and the only ones that mention this feature arrived today.  I
looked at the release notes, etc. for 1.8 again with negative results.

What magic do I need to enable this feature? :-D

Thanks,

Don Ziesig