[Lazarus] How to enable Code outline feature of the IDE

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Fri Oct 20 17:51:51 CEST 2017

Tools -> Options... -> (Nodes) Editor / Display / Markup and Matches. There's checkbox Outline (global). It took me a while too :-).

V.
> Od: Donald Ziesig via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org>
> Komu: lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org
> Datum: 20.10.2017 17:07
> Předmět: [Lazarus] How to enable Code outline feature of the IDE

Hi All!

 The new code outline feature of the IDE sounds interesting but I must
 have missed something along the way. :-[

 I perused what I thought were the appropriate IDE Menu items but didn't
 see anything that matched.  I have searched all the messages on this
 list and the only ones that mention this feature arrived today.  I
 looked at the release notes, etc. for 1.8 again with negative results.

 What magic do I need to enable this feature? :-D

 Thanks,

 Don Ziesig