[Lazarus] Who is using Object Pascal in production?

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Fri Oct 27 15:52:05 CEST 2017

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus

> I use it almost exclusively on the server. Webservice, REST related stuff.
>
> But there are many domains where Object Pascal still works very well.

You've been doing a great job on fcl-web (thanks).
I have REST services running on Windows IIS with FastCGI.

I would like to ask you: Why not use Node.js, Go, or even Java?
Is it just because you know more Pascal or, also, because you have
some advantages using it on the server?

Regards,
Marcos Douglas