[Lazarus] Who is using Object Pascal in production?

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sun Oct 29 15:42:15 CET 2017

Am 29.10.2017 um 14:01 schrieb Carlos E. R. via Lazarus:

> B) Examples that work out of the box. ( when I choose examples in
> Lazarus, half of them do not work).
>
> This is sadly true.

Certainly not. I spent the previous hours checking all demos in the
examples folder under Windows 10, and the vast majority of them is
working. The only one I could not get around with is the fpdocmanager
example with uses two units that I have never seen. A few issues with
other examples were fixed.

Instead of complaining that examples are not working you should write a
bugreport, and it will be fixed. It is a damn boring job looking through
almost 100 demos...