[Lazarus] crDrag cursor is now 2x bigger

Michael W. Vogel m-w-vogel at gmx.de
Thu Sep 7 16:28:24 CEST 2017

Am 07.09.2017 um 15:57 schrieb Michael W. Vogel via Lazarus:
> This is a inconsistency between Linux and Windows. While on Windows
> the cursors are scaled after the DPI setting is changed, on Linux the
> cursors stays small. The cursors taken from the system are further
> small. The cursors taken from resourse are wrongly scaled.

Damn, I'm wrong. This was the behaviour after switching from 120 to
196DPI. Seems so, not all settings were correctly switched.

After a restart of that OS, revision 55794 works correct here (all
cursors scaled, just crNo is to little, see test app on bugtracker):
64bit Linux Mint KDE 17.3 Lazarus 1.9.0 r55794 FPC 3.0.2 x86_64-linux-gtk2

Well, I think lets discuss it here:

Michl