[Lazarus] Why is there no announcement of Lazarus event

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Fri Sep 8 19:06:45 CEST 2017

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus

> I didn't realise the idea of having a Conference came about so late. They
> [Blaise Pascal] really should plan ahead better. The same issue "too short
> notice" might now apply to somebody that wants to attend the conference too.
> :-/

I agree. I know that could be difficult, but plan ahead (months?)
would be better.
I'm living on Brazil but almost every year I travel to abroad. If I
know about these conferences at the future, I would participated.

> I do appreciate Blaise Pascal for wanting to promote FPC and Lazarus though.
> It's high time somebody does!

+1

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas