[Lazarus] [ANN] Xavier for XML — Compatible with FPC and Delphi

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Sep 21 07:57:34 CEST 2017

Free Pascal - Lazarus mailing list wrote
> Hi,
>
> I'm working in my new "pet project" called Xavier.
> Xavier is an object-oriented library for work with XML.
>
> The motives and announcement is on the forum:
> http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,38343.0.html

Apart from not needing to free memory and simpler nodes retrieval, I can't
really see any difference with DOM. I was expecting some kind of DSL to work
with XML in a declarative way, but unfortunately it still looks imperative.

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/