[Lazarus] [ANN] Xavier for XML — Compatible with FPC and Delphi

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Fri Sep 22 16:44:11 CEST 2017

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 10:51 AM, el es via Lazarus
> On 21/09/17 17:49, Marcos Douglas B. Santos via Lazarus wrote:
>

>> [1] My posts about inheritance https://goo.gl/nzM4Ss
>>

> If it only was in English ;) Unfortunately knowing Esperanto (once upon a time)
> only gets you so far.... as 5% ;)

The blog is written in Portuguese.
Maybe I can be far from readers here, on this list. But remember that
Brazil — Portuguese speakers — is a huge country and I have a consider
audience. There are others countries that speak Portuguese too, as
Portugal of course.

However, the second largest audience in my blog, comes from English
speakers. Third comes from Portugal. Believe or not.

So, you can do like them: just use Google Translator.   :)

Regards,
Marcos Douglas