[Lazarus] Converting all code to use UnicodeString

el es el.es.cr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:10:21 CEST 2017

On 27/09/17 09:16, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> On 2017-09-27 03:51, Marcos Douglas B. Santos via Lazarus wrote:
>> A constant that can change...
>

> Yeah, that concept still blows my mind. [figuratively speaking] They
> should shoot the developer that came up with that idea - and the team
> leader that approved it.
>
> Regards, Graeme

comp.compilers.free-pascal.social is leaking ;)

It dates back to when, Turbo Pascal ?
Late 1980s / Early 1990s ?

Imagine this:

Developer (thinking): "The rave was great last weekend, still feeling the pain Thursday"
Developer: " we have this almost ready and this looks like a great idea"
Supervisor (thinking): "Ah the world's going to end next week anyway, who cares"
Supervisor: "OK, make it so"

;)

-L.